Kacper

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys recently I have re-made my Profile Picture, Channel banner and every thumbnail on each video. Since I came back my channels growth has been okay. I t would be great if you could let me know what you think about the more recent videos and the channel art. Thank you :)

Not too bad - background of the thumbnails could get repetitive though imo. Banner is okay as well - I think they can be reworked just a bit more to make it cleaner without the cut off in the middle area (Avatar) is good I don't think that needs changing. latest video was funny but that probably wasn't you laughing right - if you put it together than that wasn't half bad.

Your one line feedback isn't really "feedback" in my eyes, just an excuse to post your videos down. You can't post your own videos asking for feedback on someone else's. You can however - make your OWN THREAD and ask for feedback.

Your one line feedback isn't really "feedback" in my eyes, just an excuse to post your videos down. You can't post your own videos asking for feedback on someone else's. You can however - make your OWN THREAD and ask for feedback.

I didn't know that. I did do my own post but no one is checking it out. I did what I could to give him feedback... Sorry...

I didn't know that. I did do my own post but no one is checking it out. I did what I could to give him feedback... Sorry...

Don't need to be sorry, you can give feedback however you like I was just saying, anyways. Sometimes you have to wait days for someone to see your post and give you feedback otherwise, posting your own video on someone else's thread is a bit rude.

Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't trying to be rude at all. Sorry. :/

No problem, you'll notice you get more feedback once you start giving out helpful feedback to others and it also takes time still - it's more of a community feel here then anything else. So hope to see you around more.

Back