Gaming Fallout and Skyrim Lore Channel Looking To Collab

Veal Chops

I just started up a new YouTube channel for Fallout and Skyrim lore. Hardly any views yet because its so new, but I'm confident that the channel will grow fast once people catch on to it. I'm looking for another YouTuber to collab with, preferably someone who is also just starting up. I'd love to provide you with more information if you're interested!

Hi there! I'm more than sure that your channel will soon draw the attention it deserves, just make regular uploads and try to keep audio & video quality up. You'll find many people who want to collaborate in the "collaborations" section. You could even start your own thread.
How long have you been around? Would you mind sharing with us what you like about those games?
Anyway I wouldn't be able to collab with you as for what concerns gaming, but if you don't want music copyright BS, feel free to download my music and use it as you please.
Have a good time here in the forum!!!

Hey there Veal Chops,
That is an interesting channel idea to say the least. Our channel may not be very small but we have member who are small or even medium sized who may just be welling to assists you. The one messaging you (ME) is Zonda the Founder and leader of this group. So join our discord and message Zonda or email us and the social media department will forward your email to me. I'm seriously curious as to what your idea behind your channel is.

Thanks for reaching out to me! Id love to share more details with you. Where can I get in touch with you to talk further?

Back