Face Cam on Gaming Channel

Luis Patino

I don't know
I am going to start a gaming channel very soon, within the next month, but I would like to have a face cam on the videos as well. I will not be using a webcam though, I will probably record on my camcorder, so how would I go about putting the whole video together with the game footage and face cam? Any specific software recommended? Thanks :)

Have to agree with pearl xD With sony vegas 11 pro you can crop videos ;) That way you can put your facecam anywhere on the vid xD Le uses sony vegas pro 11 and it works like charm xD

I do something similar with my audio for my videos (I record using my camcorder, while record audio using my Blue Snowball), what you might want to do is to have both record audio, and before doing your commentary clap, then when you edit its very easy to match the audio up, group the tracks, remove the audio track you dont want, and crop the footage to exclude the clap.

I am going to start a gaming channel very soon, within the next month, but I would like to have a face cam on the videos as well. I will not be using a webcam though, I will probably record on my camcorder, so how would I go about putting the whole video together with the game footage and face cam? Any specific software recommended? Thanks :)

Most editing software will work just fine, you just import the video in and then shrink the video so it's up the corner :)

The download page for CS2 is still active.
Google Adobe CS2 and it will be the first result.

Back