Face Cam on Gaming Channel

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Most editing software will work just fine, you just import the video in and then shrink the video so it's up the corner :)
Which software exactly do YOU use? I'm trying to get one that does what I want it to, although my funds are pretty short.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Which software exactly do YOU use? I'm trying to get one that does what I want it to, although my funds are pretty short.
Funds being short limits your options. I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 personally but that's overkill for most YouTubers. Cyberlink Powerdirector would do it and you can find it for around $50. Or Adobe Premiere Elements for around $100. Or you could google Adobe CS2. They discontinued the product and dropped the authentication servers. They then posted public links on their official page for program downloads. It's a 2005 version, but it would do the job,

Reactions: Luis Patino

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Funds being short limits your options. I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 personally but that's overkill for most YouTubers. Cyberlink Powerdirector would do it and you can find it for around $50. Or Adobe Premiere Elements for around $100. Or you could google Adobe CS2. They discontinued the product and dropped the authentication servers. They then posted public links on their official page for program downloads. It's a 2005 version, but it would do the job,
Thanks this was very helpful

TheStealthyOne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
What about Xsplit? What do you guys think about that? I believe its used for live streaming on Twitch.tv but you think it would do fine in a Youtube set up?