Ever Feel Your Channel is Underrated?

omg YES!! Now even though i may have many more views and subscribers than most people on here, i don't think i'm getting what i work for. A solid number of say 3-6,000 views a video would be sufficient and reasonable for the amount i put in, if not more, and sub wise i'd say 5-6,000 at least and i hope i didn't come off selfish but the times are hard and youtube isn't the way it was originally made to be.

omg YES!! Now even though i may have many more views and subscribers than most people on here, i don't think i'm getting what i work for. A solid number of say 3-6,000 views a video would be sufficient and reasonable for the amount i put in, if not more, and sub wise i'd say 5-6,000 at least and i hope i didn't come off selfish but the times are hard and youtube isn't the way it was originally made to be.
With your sub base you should be getting more views. Then again many of us are feeling the same ratio between views and subscribers. Good luck!

With your sub base you should be getting more views. Then again many of us are feeling the same ratio between views and subscribers. Good luck!
yeah i know. I'm not getting a lot of views, maybe it's a lot of dead subs or something

Yes and no.
I am happy to get views, but hate when no like, comments or subscriptions come of those views, just in the past week 100 views 3 comments and 1 subscriber/like.
I would like after the effort making my videos to get some feedback.

Sometimes. I'm not asking for 2k views but at least 100 or so views per episode and maybe 10 or more comments. I keep the spirits up but sometimes some of the co stars say 'what's the use, no one's watching this anyway' or 'with all the work we put into a single episode you think we'd get a lot more views'. And sometimes I feel I have to agree.

I feel that certain videos I do are underrated. It's sad that viewers can't tell how much time a youtuber puts into his or her videos because if they did I think they would appreciate the final project much more.

The amount of time you put into a video doesn't mean it's a great video ! It's a big mistake to think like that, I take 3 days to make a long and boring video, I should have 100k views on it... Learn from your failure and move on !

Watch the big one, what are they doing that you doesn't ? Will you watch your video ? (Be honest for that one) why would one watch your video ?

(I Didn't say that your videos are boring, just making an example)

I just keep making more videos, keep promoting it, and do what I suppose to do. Important thing is don't give up. One day, our little channels will be bigger ;)

Do you ever feel that your channel is underrated? That all the effort you put in is just sort of un-noticed?

I sometimes feel like this, forgetting the fact that I haven't uploaded in ages, when I did it felt a lot like this. I'm not saying i'm amazing at making videos or anything, but I see a lot of channels who have been on youtube half the time, with videos that appear to have many errors, bad lighting etc, yet they seem to have 500 subscribers.

I like to put hours into my videos making sure the lighting is right, the shot is good, sound is clear, and I see people with videos that have muffled sound with dark lighting and are getting credit of 3,000 views per video and around 500 subs, it really confuses me how these people manage to get all of these viewers!

Do you ever feel like this?

I feel like this as well at times.
Takes me ages to test, script, shoot, edit etc each video - sometimes I just dont think they get the hits they deserve! lol

I just watched a few of your videos as my attempt to make you feel a bit better ;)

Back