E3 footage usage.

No idea what video you are talkin about. The first rule of youtube gaming content is to never upload a trailer without permission. You can do what you want but I'm warning oyu.

I would post it but you can't on this forum...It was the biggest viral video to come from the event created by someone either way.

I'm not going to do it, I was just asking people what they thought. Out of curiosity, doesn't fair usage come into this at all?

I'm not going to do it, I was just asking people what they thought. Out of curiosity, doesn't fair usage come into this at all?

They can still file a copyright claim but then you have to take them to court and argue Fair Use. Do you have funds for a protracted legal battle?

The Xbox One Reveal last month loads of people seemed to have uploaded that with no problems, showing quite a lot of the conference.

There's one tiny flaw in this... How many videos that got taken down did you see? That's right, you can't see those... so if you only know (or can guess) the number of people who got away and not the ones that didn't you can't really guess what the percentage is / how high the chances are either way...

Back