Double Dragon (NES) Level 1 - Ray Plays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Playing level 1 of Double Dragon after I did a full 20 minute match and didn't record it DERRRRR!! Oh well Double Dragon kicks a**! Thanks for watching.

Playing level 1 of Double Dragon after I did a full 20 minute match and didn't record it DERRRRR!! Oh well Double Dragon kicks a**! Thanks for watching.

Hellz yeah!! love this game and i love your new logo! very sesame street but bad a**!

Nice one as always! I've actually never played double dragon. How many parts do you think it'll take to beat the game?
The levels are pretty short so I am pretty sure I could do a couple (if I don't die haha) of levels in a sitting. So look for those! I will continue this.
Hellz yeah!! love this game and i love your new logo! very sesame street but bad a**!
Yeah man I made that with Gimpshop just f*****g around last night and I LOVE it!
Great vid, I'll leave a like.
One question, who are you partnered with that allows you to post gameplays?
Fullscreen.

The levels are pretty short so I am pretty sure I could do a couple (if I don't die haha) of levels in a sitting. So look for those! I will continue this.

Yeah man I made that with Gimpshop just f*****g around last night and I LOVE it!

Fullscreen.

They can partner gamers? :S

They can partner gamers? :S
They changed their policy right after I joined. Before that I never did any let's plays. Apparently they had a sister network that did allow video games but they combined it with fullscreen now is what I was told by the guy who recruited me. We are allowed to do any let's play.

Back