Double Dragon (NES) Level 1 - Ray Plays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Playing level 1 of Double Dragon after I did a full 20 minute match and didn't record it DERRRRR!! Oh well Double Dragon kicks a**! Thanks for watching.

Reactions: Vicboss

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice one as always! I've actually never played double dragon. How many parts do you think it'll take to beat the game?

Reactions: VlogRays

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great vid, I'll leave a like.

One question, who are you partnered with that allows you to post gameplays?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice one as always! I've actually never played double dragon. How many parts do you think it'll take to beat the game?
The levels are pretty short so I am pretty sure I could do a couple (if I don't die haha) of levels in a sitting. So look for those! I will continue this.
Hellz yeah!! love this game and i love your new logo! very sesame street but bad a**!
Yeah man I made that with Gimpshop just f*****g around last night and I LOVE it!
Great vid, I'll leave a like.
One question, who are you partnered with that allows you to post gameplays?
Fullscreen.

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The levels are pretty short so I am pretty sure I could do a couple (if I don't die haha) of levels in a sitting. So look for those! I will continue this.

Yeah man I made that with Gimpshop just f*****g around last night and I LOVE it!

Fullscreen.
They can partner gamers? :S

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That soudns awesome! I always look forward to your new videos!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They can partner gamers? :S
They changed their policy right after I joined. Before that I never did any let's plays. Apparently they had a sister network that did allow video games but they combined it with fullscreen now is what I was told by the guy who recruited me. We are allowed to do any let's play.