Dont quit YouTube, Dont SUB4SUB (small youtubers)

I never joined youtube for the money, in fact when I joined making money was unheard off, lol. I just joined to get pass the age-restricted sections, lol.

Are you people aware of the scam program by James Cox called, #iamacreatorthon? I want this guy and others like him to be removed from YouTube, along with anyone who has uses his system. It is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen and I now know why people like us suffer. It's a total sub4sub scam that they call "support." He does this long marathon-like video where people ask for "support" and he announces their YouTube channel and how many subscribers they need to reach their goals. Then people who are watching this live video go and support their channel and then ask for support back. James Cox will actually say, "let them know that you have supported their channel because they will go back and support your channel as well." How do we, as YouTubers, compete with this going on? He also then encourages them to use new phrases such as, "I clicked the red support button." Also, he tells them to watch, in full, other channels videos, but to run them in the background so that you don't have to really watch them. This then brings up all these people's view times as well. So we are fighting a machine. How do we report these people and stop this insanity. It's killing those of us who work hard and do the right things.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That is REALLY annoying. But just know that they aren’t going to get the attention that matters. Yeah maybe the algorithm will bend in their favor for a split second, but a lot of those people don’t care about the work and churn out crap. They will get caught, and it will be embarrassing. That being said- it shouldn’t be like this- regardless of how karma Is gonna get them eventually.

Back