Dont give up Dont give in (It`s possible)

Cherry Rammer

Lord of Cherry Manor
Hey guys,

In the week Ive been here I have seen a lot of posts about giving up or retiring or feeling down on themselves for low sub or shares , views ect. .

So heres my attempt at encouraging you all not to give up. Its something I wanted to share for those who feel like giving up on youtube and just moving onto something else. This is for the people who are told they suck, you cant do it, your weak and many other things.

Heres what I want you to know. There are winners, there are losers and there are people who havent yet learned how to win. And sometimes all you need is to accept helping hand, a kind word or helpful insight which will give you access to your unlimited power that you have within yourself.

So before you give up, I want you to think of something you want to achieve. That is real for you, important to you, to give your life special meaning or power. Now I dont want you saying you can do that. I dont want you to think that. I just want you to think its possible.
Because its possible, is a stimulant and not a depressive. Before I was able to speak multiple languages, I thought it was impossible. ITS TOO HARD, TOO MANY PEOPLE MAKE FUN, I CANT DO IT!.
Once I switched that to, Its possible to learn, its possible people are jealous, its possible for me to do it.

It drastically changed my outlook on life and my own abilities.

So to you my fellow youtubers in their moment of darkness and doubt I say to you.

Its possible to get off the ground.
Its possible to re-invent yourself.
Its possible to be a success.
Its possible to make what you want a reality.

If you say this or think this and believe in this. I guarantee you, you will see a change in your outlook about youtube and your life.

Dont give up and dont give in

Hey guys,

In the week Ive been here I have seen a lot of posts about giving up or retiring or feeling down on themselves for low sub or shares , views ect. .

So heres my attempt at encouraging you all not to give up its something I wanted to share for those who feel like giving up on youtube and just moving onto something else. This is for the people who are told they suck, you cant do it, your weak and many other things.

Heres what I want you to know. There are winners, there are losers and there are people who havent yet learned how to win. And sometimes all you need is to accept helping hand, a kind word or helpful insight which will give you access to your unlimited power that you have within yourself.

So before you give up, I want you to think of something you want to achieve. That is real for you, important to you, to give your life special meaning or power. Now I dont you saying you can do that. I dont want you to think that. I just want you to think its possible.
Because its possible, is a stimulant and not a depressive. Before I was able to speak English, I thought it was impossible. ITS TOO HARD, TOO MANY PEOPLE MAKE FUN, I CANT DO IT!.
Once I switched that to, Its possible to learn, its possible people are jealous, its possible for me to do it.

So to you my fellow youtubers in their moment of darkness and doubt I say to you.

If you say this or think this and believe in this. I guarantee you, you will see a change in your outlook about youtube and your life.

Well said, Rammer! :)

Hey guys,

So heres my attempt at encouraging you all not to give up its something I wanted to share for those who feel like giving up on youtube and just moving onto something else. This is for the people who are told they suck, you cant do it, your weak and many other things.

So before you give up, I want you to think of something you want to achieve. That is real for you, important to you, to give your life special meaning or power. Now I dont you saying you can do that. I dont want you to think that. I just want you to think its possible.
Because its possible, is a stimulant and not a depressive. Before I was able to speak English, I thought it was impossible. ITS TOO HARD, TOO MANY PEOPLE MAKE FUN, I CANT DO IT!.

Rocky couldn't motivate people like you do! AMAZING JOB!

-claps-

Giving up is for the weak.

If you are having a bad day, just remember. There were 12 idiotic publishers that turned down the Harry Potter series.
This is so strange. I was just venting to an old friend of mine who I haven't talked to in forever about my feelings and crap, and this is literally what they said. Wierd.

Hey guys,

So heres my attempt at encouraging you all not to give up. Its something I wanted to share for those who feel like giving up on youtube and just moving onto something else. This is for the people who are told they suck, you cant do it, your weak and many other things.

So before you give up, I want you to think of something you want to achieve. That is real for you, important to you, to give your life special meaning or power. Now I dont want you saying you can do that. I dont want you to think that. I just want you to think its possible.
Because its possible, is a stimulant and not a depressive. Before I was able to speak multiple languages, I thought it was impossible. ITS TOO HARD, TOO MANY PEOPLE MAKE FUN, I CANT DO IT!.

Well said, man. :)

Back