Dont give up Dont give in (It`s possible)

Cherry Rammer

Lord of Cherry Manor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Glad you guys like it. While making my draw my life vid today I thought back to changing my attitude and figured a lot of people could benefit or atleast kill 2 minutes out of reading it! Seeing a positive response to it makes it all the more special and worth it

Jukenut

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I should make a routine of coming here and reading this every morning

Cherry Rammer

Lord of Cherry Manor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I should make a routine of coming here and reading this every morning
* Starts playing the rocky theme music for you*
I have tons of lines about this stuff but I normally just make fun

Cherry Rammer

Lord of Cherry Manor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
An add on, to the original post.

Do you know why people do what they do? The people who go after their stuff? It's passion my friend, passion. You have to love it! You gotta love it, it's gotta be the thing YOU WANT TO DO! You wanna vlog even when people dont want to watch you? THEN YOU GOTTA VLOG TO ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO WATCH! EVEN YOU IF YOURE THE ONLY PERSON WHO WATCHES IT!
I use to do stand up in front my stuffed dinosaur, when not a soul would bother laughing at my material.

You gotta film even if no one wants to watch you, because filming/youtubing was given to YOU!. You do what youre suppose to. You wanna produce something amazing, but you dont know how to? LEARN!!!! Do whatever is needed! Just go and put yourself out there, if you want it then you have to go out there and action on it. You have to be willing to experiment, you have to be willing to fail to succeed. You have to be willing to form and develop new friendships and bonds.

It's on you, completely on you. No one is going to bring it to you on a gold dish with trumpets telling you; here is your dream and your choice fully realized without dark times. No that doesn't happen. Yeah its hard, it's difficult, its demoralizing that's right and IT IS WORTH IT!

Which brings me to my last point. That it's necessary to look to the future and know that its possible to be successful and achieve our dreams. Other have done it and that means YOU can do it too. You fail alot of times? Well a lot of people fail a lot of times and then they succeed and so you know its possible to do it too. It's required to think that you can get it. It's required you get do nothing negative people out of your life.It's required to never stop experimenting, testing, learning and perfecting yourself.

It's up to you.
Find a way to win. :)