Doing Reviews!

Can you review my channel? Be sure to tell me the actual truth!
Sorry about the wait have been busy with my own channel. Honestly, I like your channel a lot. It is one of the view I have reviewed that would get me to subscribe. I liked your channel art and thought you have done a really great job in that department. Your outro could use a little improvement graphically instead of just being green having more of your branding in that. It isn't exactly required, but I think it has room for improvement. That is about the only thing I suggest you improve as I seen in one of your videos you have done this a longtime and you give that professional vibe. I also like how you have your own catch phrase going on. So in short keep up the good work and doing what you've been doing.[DOUBLEPOST=1395547021,1395546206][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love a channel review and everyone's honest opinion on the channel, thanks
The only thing I didn't like about your banner was the color scheme. The grey background was bleh lol that's just cause I don't
like that color overall I like that you utilize the whole space of the banner. At the same time having well known gaming characters and brands helps give a good vibe. I suggest putting more recent characters on there as well. Think of it as if someone comes on your channel and sees your logo that branding kinda suggests retro games. So mix in some more recent characters you love and I think that will help improve it a bit. Some of your thumbnails are great other ones have room to be improved on. Some videos you appear energetic some you don't that's a big thing to just come through enthusastic all the damn. Also there are moments where you are a bit silent I think a key is to always be talking unless of course there are cut scenes. Basically there are just some minor improvements you can make to help improve your commentary.

Sorry about the wait have been busy with my own channel. Honestly, I like your channel a lot. It is one of the view I have reviewed that would get me to subscribe. I liked your channel art and thought you have done a really great job in that department. Your outro could use a little improvement graphically instead of just being green having more of your branding in that. It isn't exactly required, but I think it has room for improvement. That is about the only thing I suggest you improve as I seen in one of your videos you have done this a longtime and you give that professional vibe. I also like how you have your own catch phrase going on. So in short keep up the good work and doing what you've been doing.[DOUBLEPOST=1395547021,1395546206][/DOUBLEPOST]
The only thing I didn't like about your banner was the color scheme. The grey background was bleh lol that's just cause I don't
like that color overall I like that you utilize the whole space of the banner. At the same time having well known gaming characters and brands helps give a good vibe. I suggest putting more recent characters on there as well. Think of it as if someone comes on your channel and sees your logo that branding kinda suggests retro games. So mix in some more recent characters you love and I think that will help improve it a bit. Some of your thumbnails are great other ones have room to be improved on. Some videos you appear energetic some you don't that's a big thing to just come through enthusastic all the damn. Also there are moments where you are a bit silent I think a key is to always be talking unless of course there are cut scenes. Basically there are just some minor improvements you can make to help improve your commentary.

Thanks foe the review and the points were pointed out I have noticed myself and I'm an hard at work trying to mix them, but thanks again

Sorry about the wait have been busy with my own channel. Honestly, I like your channel a lot. It is one of the view I have reviewed that would get me to subscribe. I liked your channel art and thought you have done a really great job in that department. Your outro could use a little improvement graphically instead of just being green having more of your branding in that. It isn't exactly required, but I think it has room for improvement. That is about the only thing I suggest you improve as I seen in one of your videos you have done this a longtime and you give that professional vibe. I also like how you have your own catch phrase going on. So in short keep up the good work and doing what you've been doing.
Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it!

Assuming you have the time to do so, I'd really appreciate an honest review of my channel! I've been making videos for 3 months (more or less) and am ready for honest feedback!

First off sorry everyone for the major delay, but I will review your channels now. Remember this all just my own opinion and I am def. not the authority on this youtube stuff. I will just offer my thoughts on what you can improve on. IT may take a few days though for me to get your review so bare with me.

I would like a review please.
REVIEW: GOLDENGAMING

BRANDING/CHANNEL LAYOUT/DESIGN: First off your channel art is decent and it fits your profile picture. Which is good to already have that branding going on within your channel. Though due to this branding you should consider changing your url because it has nothing to do with this branding you are trying to create. Your thumbnails are pretty good compared to most and have no issues there. So my biggest thing you need to fix is your url to make it fit that brand you have set up.

Audio/Visual: Your audio is fine in some videos I had no issues with that. In other videos the gameplay completely takes away from your voice to the point of not being able to hear you. Though on your gimp video that clicking from your mouse just annoys the hell out of me XD that is just from my personal preference. Visually you offer everything in hd so you present good quality in that regard. A thing to consider is having an outro with clickable annotations. To where people can sub to you or go to other videos/content you have made.

Overall: There are some things you should consider doing to help improve your channel. Such as setting up a schedule in order to have your viewers know when you are going to be posting. From what I have seen your posting is spuradic which isn't something you exactly want. You seem excited in the games you are playing which is a plus;however, as I mentioned above in one video I watched your voice was so soft compared to the gameplay. If people have a hard time hearing what you are saying then they won't sub to you. Consider an outro with annotations for the ending of your videos and I suggest changing your url.[DOUBLEPOST=1396582739,1396581860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Through us a review if you don't mind. :)
REVIEW: Scobalula

CHANNEL BRANDING/DESIGN: Your banner isn't bad it isn't something exactly amazing, but it isn't bad. Due to my personal prefrence(and this is just opinion not something you have to change), but I am not a fan of how
your banner and profile picture are practically the same thing. That is just prefrence I like to see two different images when viewing channels. Your thumbnails are really good and there isn't much improvement you can do there. Though the 7 days ones are kind average the others are really good.

Audio/Video: Your audio is good and I like the incorporation of background music in your videos. Video quality is fine and I like how that watermark is bright green and eye catching. I also liked your outro though in one of the videos I watched I couldn't click on the videos you add posted. Since the main reason for an outro is to traffic more views to other videos you should add some annotations in there to get people going to other videos. If they watched that video all the way through odds are they may want to watch more.

Overall: I like your channel and is really good which is why I can see it growing. There are just minor things you should adjust or correct to help improve your channel. One thing I noticed is how every description is simply social media links. I'm pretty sure the description is also used by youtube videos to help generate tags as well as the tag section itself. I got that info from watching a ton of youtube videos about tagging. So try to incorporate a description of the video itself in your about section in order to hopefully get more views to these videos. Other than minor things you have a great channel.

Back