Does your page have a watermark??

AjahDawn

Hello everyone.

Having experienced one of my videos being ripped off and uploaded by someone else I was told that I should put a watermark on all my new uploads. The thing is, I have no idea how to go about it.

Do you have a watermark and if so did you make it yourself or pay someone to make it.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello everyone.

Having experienced one of my videos being ripped off and uploaded by someone else I was told that I should put a watermark on all my new uploads. The thing is, I have no idea how to go about it.

Do you have a watermark and if so did you make it yourself or pay someone to make it.

Thanks in Advance.
You can make one using a PIP track and an image (watermark) there`s a thread about how to do this on the forums some were, I`ll post a link if I can find it,

The other option is to get full partnership (through a network) as that will mean if anyone uploads your content, you`ll make money off their video :)

Hello everyone.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi!

I just made one for myself a few days ago.
I made it on photoshop and just set the opacity to 75%.

Take a look at my video and let me know if that was what you had in mind for a watermark?
(Video is in my signature)

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for your answers. I feel like such a noob. Shane, what do you mean by Full Partnership? Pearl do you feel like having your face on your videos brings you more views? Bryant I guess something like that but I just want it to be the link to my page. I am not sure how to make it with photoshop.
BTW YSL makes great perfume.

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for your answers. I feel like such a noob. Shane, what do you mean by Full Partnership? Pearl do you feel like having your face on your videos brings you more views? Bryant I guess something like that but I just want it to be the link to my page. I am not sure how to make it with photoshop.
BTW YSL makes great perfume.
I love YSL! you have good taste ;P

also, for it to link to your page, you need to make the logo then upload it on the branding section of your settings > invideo programming ^^

I have no idea how to do this. How much would you charge me to make me a watermark? =) And if I make it through In video Programming can it be removed by someone else or am I just overthinking the whole thing?

You can watermark your videos using IMovie, Sony Vegas Pro. When I make montages of serval big name football(soccer) players, I usually watermark the bottom right or upper right with my YT channel. If you want to link it to your channel, make an annotation after you finish the video and link it to your channel. Hope this helps!

I
I have no idea how to do this. How much would you charge me to make me a watermark? =) And if I make it through In video Programming can it be removed by someone else or am I just overthinking the whole thing?

I can make you one for free if you'd like.

Back