Does your page have a watermark??

SON RAIHBOY

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I don't mind people reuploading my videos... most of the time is AS-IS with no editing so it still shows my intros and outros. More exposure to my username but I also still wouldn't mind if they edit out my intro or outro and claim it themselves.

But that's just me!

AjahDawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't mind people reuploading my videos... most of the time is AS-IS with no editing so it still shows my intros and outros. More exposure to my username but I also still wouldn't mind if they edit out my intro or outro and claim it themselves.

But that's just me!
I totally understand but having had someone lift my face off my video and pretend s/he (ME) was getting an abortion after getting pregnant at a KFC on Twitter while recklessly twitting people, I am kinda weary.

SON RAIHBOY

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I totally understand but having had someone lift my face off my video and pretend s/he (ME) was getting an abortion after getting pregnant at a KFC on Twitter while recklessly twitting people, I am kinda weary.
Wow why did I have a smile when reading your post?

FalangaTDG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ALright, i'll try to be as clear as I can using iMovie 11 to get a watermark on your videos.

1st)Start up iMovie with the video you want to watermark.(If you finalized it, you'll have to re-do that after you watermark your video)
2nd)Where the video previews, there should be 5 boxes, a music note, a photograph, a T, a transition box, and a world. Click the T.
3rd) You'll see serval boxes, this will be where you want to watermark your video. I recommend "Lower","Upper".
4)After you decide which you want, drag that box over one of your video clips. (Should be at the start)
5)It will say "Title Text Here", replace that with whatever you want in the box. To change how it looks, on the Preview window, click Show Fonts.
6)Go back to where all your clips of the video are. You should see a blue box. Extend that box throughout your whole video (May take a while)
7)Enjoy!

Hope this helps!

AjahDawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks a lot. I would have preferred a real watermark but this is fine :giggle: Only question remains and it's this: Will putting this iMovie watermark affect the intro and out of the video I'm editing. Thanks for your patience. I appreciate it <3

FalangaTDG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks a lot. I would have preferred a real watermark but this is fine :giggle: Only question remains and it's this: Will putting this iMovie watermark affect the intro and out of the video I'm editing. Thanks for your patience. I appreciate it <3
You can decide to put it in. You can actual make it much more complex rather than just your YouTube channel name. i might upload a tut on how to do that. Just stay with me :) glad I could help!