Does anyone know a good program for mac besides imovie and final cut pro?

I've been dealing w/ these programs for years now and would like to change things up a bit! If anyone else also has a mac it'll be greatly appreciated to see what programs you guys could tell me! Also final cut pro glitches my videos around for some reason so that's mainly why i don't tend to use it. Thanks!

I've been dealing w/ these programs for years now and would like to change things up a bit! If anyone else also has a mac it'll be greatly appreciated to see what programs you guys could tell me! Also final cut pro glitches my videos around for some reason so that's mainly why i don't tend to use it. Thanks!

Get Screenflow. It's ten times cheaper than most editors and it's a screen recorder too. I swear by it!

Get Adobe Premier. It's pretty much just as good as what the pros use like Avid and Final cut. The only thing is, Adobe has a deal where instead of paying a bazillion dollars, you can just pay $30 monthly. Or you can pay $50 monthly and get every single service and program that Adobe has. Premier, Photoshop, After Effects, Light Room, EVERYTHING! That's what I've been using for months now and I love it.

Back