Does anyone know a good program for mac besides imovie and final cut pro?

Davidisscool

Reaction score
I've been dealing w/ these programs for years now and would like to change things up a bit! If anyone else also has a mac it'll be greatly appreciated to see what programs you guys could tell me! Also final cut pro glitches my videos around for some reason so that's mainly why i don't tend to use it. Thanks!

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Check out Adobe Premiere CS6. You might also want to consider Avid Media Composer 6.5, but it's on the super-pricey side ($2500), so unless you can score a copy from work/school, it will probably be out of the running.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I've been dealing w/ these programs for years now and would like to change things up a bit! If anyone else also has a mac it'll be greatly appreciated to see what programs you guys could tell me! Also final cut pro glitches my videos around for some reason so that's mainly why i don't tend to use it. Thanks!
Get Screenflow. It's ten times cheaper than most editors and it's a screen recorder too. I swear by it!

YKmovies

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Adobe After Effcet - AVS Video Editor - Sony Vegas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian
Get Adobe Premier. It's pretty much just as good as what the pros use like Avid and Final cut. The only thing is, Adobe has a deal where instead of paying a bazillion dollars, you can just pay $30 monthly. Or you can pay $50 monthly and get every single service and program that Adobe has. Premier, Photoshop, After Effects, Light Room, EVERYTHING! That's what I've been using for months now and I love it.