does 4k quality matter or should i just leave it on 1080p

hi guys I'm just looking for a honest opinion on this please
Some of my latest videos are in 4K. I don't have a 4k monitor or TV, but from what I've heard in comments the video looks amazing compared to just 1080p. If you have the time why not upload in 4K?

I don't see the point of 4K UNLESS you're doing something artistic - like you've shot a short film or just nice shots of things that you think people might want to see in the highest quality possible.

I upload mine at 720p, even though I have the option to do 1080p. Most people watch YouTube videos at 480p and I don't think anything above 1080p is necessary for the VERY small percentage of people who might actually change their quality settings when watching YouTube videos! Especially not if you're just doing casual vlogs/nothing that requires to be EXTREMELY high quality.

I don't see the point of 4K UNLESS you're doing something artistic - like you've shot a short film or just nice shots of things that you think people might want to see in the highest quality possible.

I upload mine at 720p, even though I have the option to do 1080p. Most people watch YouTube videos at 480p and I don't think anything above 1080p is necessary for the VERY small percentage of people who might actually change their quality settings when watching YouTube videos! Especially not if you're just doing casual vlogs/nothing that requires to be EXTREMELY high quality.
I always watch in 1080p if I have the option... I think a lot of the videos I do benefit from quality resolution

Back