Does 1 monetized video = partnership?

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
how would you get the second tier "legacy"?
Do cool s**t, work like crazy and get a partnership with an external network, it will unlock the functionality of tier 2

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It doesn't look like you're going to have any problems. Good looking guys, making asses of themselves in hysterical ways. What's not to like?
I love the video of you turning off the TVs.

user999

Reaction score
So we are not full partners that can have channel banners and such, but we still have a few abilities.
Being able to monetize videos is by far the most important ability. That's all that matters to me. I don't care if I am full, partial or any label partner, as long as I can make money.

LazloCook

Action/VFX Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow. Over 200 subs? That's really good. I only have 170

RippedNerds

Check out our channel, you won't regret it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey there !
Historicaly, they were always two types of YouTube partnership :

- Official YT partner, sign a contract with Google
- Partner with an external network who signed themselves with Google

Since less than a year, YouTube split it's original partner program into two tiers

- First tier is accessible to a wide variety of content creators, it allows you to monetize videos and use the schedualed uploader. You can also stream live shows using Google Hangouts on your YouTube channel.
- Second tier is the "legacy" youtube partnership, where you can upload your own thumbnails, banner etc...

According to your post , you seem to have been accepted in the first tier of YT Partner program, yay ! :)

Thanks great post, I'm guessing you need a lot more popularity to get access to that second tier.

Robert

Reaction score
Your videos on your channel are really funny and you've got over 2k subs in how long? Did you say you're new..? Well done! You'll be a prober partner in no time flat, seriously!