Do You Think You're A Good Youtuber?

I'm happy with the content I put out on YouTube. It's not as high standard as lets say Bethany Mota's videos, but I'm happy with my videos:)

Simple question :p Do you think you're a good youtuber?
I think right now I'm alright but I just need to get a bit more comfortable in front of the camera (which I will be after a few more videos) and I can guaranty that I'll be really good when that time comes :p

<3
I'm alrightish...

I produce terrible content and I have completely no talent at all... People are still watching my videos and I'm getting views... They are not millions but for me they are quite significant...[DOUBLEPOST=1427484015,1427483568][/DOUBLEPOST]
I try my best to deliver high quality content, upload on a somewhat regular basis, keep my viewers engaged (their words, not mine :p) so I would say I'm not that bad of a YouTuber. :thumbsup2: Atleast I'd like to think that my stats and feedback from fans back that up. :D
I'm not sure whether your maximizing your results or not.... So I don't know if you're a good Youtuber or not...

But I for sure know you're an excellent musician :D

I feel that dedication wise and heart wise I can work myself up to being a great YouTuber but at the current time it's def a working progress for myself

I asked my daughter if she thought she was a good YouTuber, and she said "I know I'm an awesome YouTuber." So she's got humility going for her, at least. :smug2:

If I go by my subs and fanbase. Not at all. If I go by my own perspective of myself. Of course I am. If you do not keep a confident/positive attitude you will never become a good youtuber. Nobody likes violin youtubers.

I could improve of course e.g. by having a tighter upload schedule but generally yes, I thing I am an above average YouTuber already because I provide content and quality that nobody else offers :)

Back