Do You Think You're A Good Youtuber?

It'sDumi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Simple question :p Do you think you're a good youtuber?
I think right now I'm alright but I just need to get a bit more comfortable in front of the camera (which I will be after a few more videos) and I can guaranty that I'll be really good when that time comes :p

<3

Ben Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian
Nope! I wouldn't say im very good tbh, i enjoy making short films and stuff, but i need to try and make vlogs more interesting and also publicizing my videos im not very good at either :p

But hey, I'm Still trying!

RayCSmooth

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't use a camera at the moment, but since I started, I've gotten quite used to being in front of a microphone. I just need more exposure, that's my only concern right now really.

Peter

Obsessed Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I try my best to deliver high quality content, upload on a somewhat regular basis, keep my viewers engaged (their words, not mine :p) so I would say I'm not that bad of a YouTuber. :thumbsup2: Atleast I'd like to think that my stats and feedback from fans back that up. :D

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I try my best to deliver high quality content, upload on a somewhat regular basis, keep my viewers engaged (their words, not mine :p) so I would say I'm not that bad of a YouTuber. :thumbsup2: Atleast I'd like to think that my stats and feedback from fans back that up. :D
@Peter, I love your music :inlove:

Reactions: Peter

TheCornOnTheKOB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Simple question :p Do you think you're a good youtuber?
I think right now I'm alright but I just need to get a bit more comfortable in front of the camera (which I will be after a few more videos) and I can guaranty that I'll be really good when that time comes :p

<3
ID say i am and feel i am a GOOD youtuber not the best but i can only improve and the best way for me to improve is mainly being able to have more time to do things and better equipment

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Not sure how I define YouTuber these days, but I think I have learned a lot... but there is still A TON more that needs learning and improving upon.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV