Votes: 5 16.1%
  • What's a description

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never have, Never will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Not really, unless the Youtuber mentions that there's something important there to know about.

Sometimes. If it is really long then nah but if the youtuber mentions some links that I might be interested in like when they collab with another youtuber for example and I want to check out their channel but too lazy to type it. Or If I like a song and they have the name of the song in descriptions.

Almost always, I tend to get distracted sometimes and want to know an answer before the video is finished. Especially if I'm looking for a link.

I like reading descriptions! It's interesting to see what they've said and sometimes I wanna know if I can find them elsewhere on the Internet, so I check them for links and stuff like that.

I encourage people to check the descriptions of my videos, purely because I include my information sources there as well as some further reading for anyone looking to expand their knowledge on the topic at hand.

It's good to check descriptions every once in a while anyway to get an idea of how other creators are structuring their own, whether or not yours needs improvement and also those sweet keywords, yo.

barley, i mean sometimes if the content creator says that there's something in the description like a link to a song

I will read the description if I feel I need to know something about the video.

A website link
Whats going on?
Or if I really enjoyed the video and couldnt get enough

Back