Do you make more money now that you're a Partner?

How have your earnings changed since becoming a partner?

• I'm rich NOW, I wasn't before!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • My earnings have doubled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I make a little more than before

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I make the same amount I did before I partnered

• I'm making less money since I became a partner

• Total voters

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Honestly with fullscreen I think the whole "A close mouth doesn't get fed" motto works. If you have 100's of people partnered there is really no way to cater to each individual. So me personally I contact them and ask as many questions as I can think of in detail to help with my channel, and they respond, and it helps.
Really?? Maybe I need to try again. I sent Phil a message and said "hey man, I love being a partner, but what now? Where do we go from here? any suggestions of how to market or promote?" And he never responded... maybe he missed that message or something

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just trying to make clear that being a YouTube Partner or working for a Network doesn`t make you famous or being able to pay your Bills the Moment you sign the contract. It`s still much Work till that Moment and that`s something many if not all don`t realize when they see that you are a YouTube Partner or have some Network Tag on your Videos.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Just trying to make clear that being a YouTube Partner or working for a Network doesn`t make you famous or being able to pay your Bills the Moment you sign the contract. It`s still much Work till that Moment and that`s something many if not all don`t realize when they see that you are a YouTube Partner or have some Network Tag on your Videos.
I didn't think I'd be an instant star by any means, but I DID think I'd be getting direction and advice on how to run my channel. But Keli may be right, maybe Phil just missed my e-mail, I'm gonna ask again.

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be more specific and ask exactly what you want to know like instead of "How can I get more views?" I would say "What is the best way to formulate my metadata in order for me to show up better in the youtube search engine?" and instead of asking someone specifically I would contact their customer support email that they give to us. You will get a fast helpful response. Hope that helped ^_^

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I would be more specific and ask exactly what you want to know like instead of "How can I get more views?" I would say "What is the best way to formulate my metadata in order for me to show up better in the youtube search engine?" and instead of asking someone specifically I would contact their customer support email that they give to us. You will get a fast helpful response. Hope that helped ^_^
I don't know that I filed that away, if they sent me a customer support e-mail I didn't save it (like an idiot) can you pm it to me?

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Offtopic:

Really?? Maybe I need to try again. I sent Phil a message and said "hey man, I love being a partner, but what now? Where do we go from here? any suggestions of how to market or promote?" And he never responded... maybe he missed that message or something
The only thing I can think of after watching a few of your Videos is that you really, really should invest some Money into a Full HD Camera. The current Videos are sometimes blurry and really hard to watch especially on the bigger Screen.

YouTube is offering 1080p - Use it!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Offtopic:

The only thing I can think of after watching a few of your Videos is that you really, really should invest some Money into a Full HD Camera. The current Videos are sometimes blurry and really hard to watch especially on the bigger Screen.

I literally have ZERO income my friend, there's alot of things I should invest in that I just can't :(

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Offtopic:

Way off topic... Your YT channel just gave me an idea for selling adspace... thanks! ^_^

p.s great job on the 19mil views!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You'd make more money if you joined a network that paid higher than a $1 CPM but other than that it's the same if you have all ad formats.