Do you leave Dislikes?

When I dislike, I tend to leave a comment because I find that doing so is a lot more helpful because you get more detailed feedback than what can be achieved from the like/ dislike bar. However, it's still fairly rare when I click dislike, and I only do it on poorly made videos from YouTubers that I subscribe to. Otherwise, I go find something else and not even bother with leaving a comment.

Yes, I have disliked to videos that I think are horrible. It is not meant to be a personal attack at the creator. If I am watching a review or theory that does not present facts from the material, then I am going to leave a dislike and maybe leave a comment. I left a dislike at Game Theory's MegaMan theory because Matt Patt did not use facts to back up his theory.

I only leave dislikes when the video is clearly inappropriate for youtube and/or has clear abuse towards people or animals. But I know some people who give dislikes like it is their second nature (mostly non-creators who don't know the effect it has on the youtuber).

Now that I think about it I don't think I ever disliked a video before usually I leave a comment about what I thought of it and if I enjoyed the video I would leave a like but if that's not the case I usually just click off without doing anything. This is rather strange to think I've never done this before I not gonna start but still its very odd xD

I have at times, but it's very rare that I do.
One thing I kinda miss is when I get a dislike on a video, that the person would leave a comment saying why...would be nice to know what I could do differently.

Back