Do you leave Dislikes?

Pretty rarely if ever. The best thing you can for a video you genuinely dislike is to stop watching it and watch someone else who deserves your viewtime and engagement.

I dislike for the purpose dislikes were put there. If I don't like a video, then I hit the dislike button. Simple as that! Usually, though, I only dislike the video if it was REALLY bad.

Pretty rarely if ever. The best thing you can for a video you genuinely dislike is to stop watching it and watch someone else who deserves your viewtime and engagement.
Exactly couldn't agree more. If people just moved on to a different video there wouldn't be as much negativity in the comment section.[DOUBLEPOST=1454020357,1454020266][/DOUBLEPOST]
same as @SabrinaKom, I avoid disliking a video just because I don't like It I'd rather not harm other people's chances of seeing it.
Couldn't agree more. I only like videos and comment on videos I enjoy. If I don't do either of those then chances are I didn't enjoy it, but I'm not going to harm the content creator by disliking or leaving a dumb comment![DOUBLEPOST=1454020399][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dislike for the purpose dislikes were put there. If I don't like a video, then I hit the dislike button. Simple as that! Usually, though, I only dislike the video if it was REALLY bad.
Haha, thanks for sharing! That's true though, it is there for a reason! :)

I dislike, but only when I really disagree with the opinion, don't like the content, the content creator asked for a like/dislike based on if he/she should continue a new series, etc.

For example I sub to a guy who was a Call of Duty professional (like, played at tournys, guy is a millionaire from stuff on YouTube/CoD combined, retired now). He used to post a LOT of GREAT content for the competitive eSport scene.

Now he vlogs a lot, which isn't terrible, but he's not the best at vlogging. He posts a lot of crap that I think is just stupid and NOT AT ALL the person I subscribed to a couple years ago. He just seems to put crap content out now.

I dislike most of his stuff if I even watch it at this point because I honestly don't like the content he's pushing now, where I used to like the stuff before all the time.

Honestly I don't ever recall giving a video a dislike. If I don't like the video I simply click off of it. No need to leave a nasty comment and a dislike to possibly get that youtuber down. That's just my opinion, what do you think?
I rarely leave a dislike, I understand that just because I don't like it, doesn't mean other people feel the same. There are situations where I will dislike a video however. I dislike click-bait videos, especially if the title says one thing and the video is 100% different. Example: "Funny cat fail videos" *video only has one cat fail then the rest of the video is drunk people falling over.* I also dislike is the video is very obviously "stolen" from somebody else. or copying a different video word for word.[DOUBLEPOST=1454026743,1454026129][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dislike, but only when I really disagree with the opinion, don't like the content, the content creator asked for a like/dislike based on if he/she should continue a new series, etc.

For example I sub to a guy who was a Call of Duty professional (like, played at tournys, guy is a millionaire from stuff on YouTube/CoD combined, retired now). He used to post a LOT of GREAT content for the competitive eSport scene.

Now he vlogs a lot, which isn't terrible, but he's not the best at vlogging. He posts a lot of crap that I think is just stupid and NOT AT ALL the person I subscribed to a couple years ago. He just seems to put crap content out now.

I dislike most of his stuff if I even watch it at this point because I honestly don't like the content he's pushing now, where I used to like the stuff before all the time.
Asking your audience for feedback is a good way to do things, so when it comes to leaving a like/dislike to let them know what kind of content you want to see shouldn't be a good reason to "punish" a Tuber. But I get why you dislike his stuff.

Back