Do You Get Negative/Bad Comments?...How do you cope with them?

FurryFriends

Sometimes I get "f" or "s" and hate words on my videos from some people for no apparent reason, they don't give suggestions but only negative emotions... I'm not sure why they are so harsh.

Just curious does this happen to you as well? How to you cope with these negative words?.. Thanks!

Not as of yet but if they did I would just ignore them. Drop it a like and go on with your day those trolls are meant to make your day bad don't give in to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petty children. It is all that it boils down to.

Simply delete and ignore such inconsiderate little worms; Their words are meaningless.

A lot of the advice here is to ignore, politely respond, delete/block. I would never say those things are wrong. Me personally, I give them hell right back until they concede defeat. It's my channel and I run the show around here. I don't take any nonsense on my channel or I make them wish they never started.

If it seems like its just a bit critical, then respond politely and professionally asking for tips on how to do (whatever they are criticising) better.

If they are absolutely just a troll then delete them and don't think about it. You will (100% guarantee) get more positive reactions to videos than negative ones. :)

My videos were attacked by immature teenagers because of my accusations that one of their friend is using a bot. I blocked them on youtube and deviantart.

I try to address it best as I can. Prove why they are wrong. Most of the time I don't get hate comments but more of a criticism which I appreciate a lot.

I get plenty of bad words in my comments. I don't mind most of my negative comments because the biggest part that stands out to me is that they had a strong reaction and that's what I'm going for with my videos.

Back