Do you find smosh boring and unfunny?

I actually never watched smosh before. I should check him out though I guess. i don't even know what he does on youtube to be honest.

I checked out their first 2 videos ever made. 8 million views lipsyncing power rangers and 24 million doing the same thing with mortal combat. How did they get so many views just acting like idiots? My theory is that they made the video then told a couple people at their high school about it. Everyone laughed at them and thought they were retards. They all viewed it over and over again laughing at them, not with them but AT them. Soon those kids at their school shared it all over town and before you know it, it went viral. But instead of realizing the world thinks they are idiots and slinking into a corner like normal people would, they made more videos because negative attention to some people is better than no attention. I really have no idea why people like Smosh, nigahiga, or shaycarl and how they get so many views. They all seem to have the same thing in common. They are overactors and always seem to be loud.

Back