Do you find smosh boring and unfunny?

I think that smosh is highly overrated. I can't stand them, can't watch them more than 2 minutes, and that's when I'm in a good mood. Too childish and stupid.

They haven't changed. And that's the problem.
They keep using the same formula over and over again. It's just yelling and "RANDUMB XDD" humor. They've lost their charm. They're just being lazy at this point.
I'll admit, I sued to LOVE Smosh. But now I find their humor stale and unfunny.

Smosh? Funny?
Yeah, and you know who else is funny? Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, hell, even HITLER was funny if there are people in the category of thinking Smosh is actually f*****g 'funny'.

Smosh disgusts me to a new level of disgustingness. The disgusting level if I'd eaten processed pork sausages dipped in liquefied butter FRIED in a hot grease stove and topping it with more liquefied butter.

Smosh is considerably the first thing on the internet that was SO terribly unfunny, it actually pisses me off just thinking about them. I'm someone who is never offended by any sort of deal on the internet, but Smosh..... They broke that chain, and whenever someone mentions them being funny, I just turn myself into disgust.

I am never watching those fuckfaces AGAIN as long as I f*****g live. They were NEVER FUNNY, and as though I tried, with the little will left in my body to believe that their next short would be funny and entertaining.... I JINX myself by saying it to come to something even WORSE than before.

Smosh needs to BURN IN HELL.

mqdefault.jpg

Back