Do you ever get this?

your friend sounds like a jerk. i can't think of any of my facebook friends who would make comments like that. if i did see one of my friends posting these type of comments on either my statuses or any of my other friend statuses. i would drop them as a friend and unfriend them cos they sound like they have problems.
I've known him for years. But we don't see each other really anymore since I moved away 8 years ago. He's always been of a 'lad' and I suppose he just thinks it's helping. Look at me, I'm now apologising for him! Ridiculous really.

the best way to beat this is with possitivity, like what i do is apoligise to haters for not enjoying my content, and explain where in coming from with it, they get bored and go away or subscribe because i was nice, i also spread the love to the nice people who watch me, that way the negitive ones see value in being nice and constructive rather than flat out rude, since i started this my channel has grown, i get more shares and my fans really want me to continue, its all about spreading the looove

the best way to beat this is with possitivity, like what i do is apoligise to haters for not enjoying my content, and explain where in coming from with it, they get bored and go away or subscribe because i was nice, i also spread the love to the nice people who watch me, that way the negitive ones see value in being nice and constructive rather than flat out rude, since i started this my channel has grown, i get more shares and my fans really want me to continue, its all about spreading the looove
I'll do my best to give that a go. My trouble is that when someone is flat out rude like that it just pi**es me off, because I get in that frame of mind of 'who the hell do you think you are'. I like actualy constructive criticism, and I know its value. But being rude is just uncalled for.

I'll do my best to give that a go. My trouble is that when someone is flat out rude like that it just pi**es me off, because I get in that frame of mind of 'who the hell do you think you are'. I like actualy constructive criticism, and I know its value. But being rude is just uncalled for.
I totally agree, but a big risk in being angry is that some people who react badly to rude people attract more trollls, if you build a name for it then the channel becomes another troll magnet like chrischan and boobystreamers

I totally agree, but a big risk in being angry is that some people who react badly to rude people attract more trollls, if you build a name for it then the channel becomes another troll magnet like chrischan and boobystreamers
That's true. I suppose I'll just bite my tongue.

Since I started my channel I've really enjoyed it. But just lately I've gotten really fed up with people attitude and negativity towards what I do. For example, I share my latest video on Facebook. And one particular 'friend' always comments on it. He doesn't give any sort of feedback, just stupid comments like 'boring' or 'I fell asleep'. My latest video I was quite proud of, then he comes along and trashes it. I suppose in his mind he thinks he's somehow 'helping'. All it actually does is annoy me, because it's no help at all! And I also get angry because I think firstly you're not even subscribed and secondly you have no idea what it's like being a youtuber or the work and effort that I put in to make free content for people. I can't please everyone, and I'll be damned if I'm going to try and please everyone. Rant over

Don't post to your personal social media maybe, keep your Youtube life separate, unless you can be okay with people you know posting whatever they like to your videos (of course you can block or delete comments but I doubt you want to get into censoring the people who engage with your content, positive or negative) If people don't involve themselves in making videos or media content then they honestly won't know what kind of effort goes into making them, it's the same with any skill or craft. Anyway, water off a ducks back bro, treat it as an opportunity to thicken your skin and be okay with people's unhelpful comments or criticism.

Since I started my channel I've really enjoyed it. But just lately I've gotten really fed up with people attitude and negativity towards what I do. For example, I share my latest video on Facebook. And one particular 'friend' always comments on it. He doesn't give any sort of feedback, just stupid comments like 'boring' or 'I fell asleep'. My latest video I was quite proud of, then he comes along and trashes it. I suppose in his mind he thinks he's somehow 'helping'. All it actually does is annoy me, because it's no help at all! And I also get angry because I think firstly you're not even subscribed and secondly you have no idea what it's like being a youtuber or the work and effort that I put in to make free content for people. I can't please everyone, and I'll be damned if I'm going to try and please everyone. Rant over
Hes not a friend obviously.. fug him

He may well see what he is putting as banter. I don't know where you are from but in the UK if my friends didn't give me abuse for what I did then I would know there was something wrong. Whilever they feel comfortable enough to rip me for something I know it is all gravy.

Back