Do you call yourself a YouTuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call myself a famous psychic that happens to make YouTube videos. ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd221224354646

Since Youtuber suggests vlogs or videos of YOU, I'd rather say Im an animator on youtube.
but you can be classed a youtuber whether you're a hobbyist or full blown YT star I reckon

I consider a youtuber anyone who creates content on youtube :)

Agreed, I would consider whoever creates a video just to entertain their viewers are all considered youtubers.
As long you post it on public and tries to get your videos out. You're a youtuber. Doesn't mean you must have huge subscribers to get that title. Noone states requirements to get that title.

A perfect example, if you bought a car but you don't drive, you're not a driver until you consistently drive around.
Likewise, if you create a youtube account but you don't post videos, you're not a youtuber but just a viewer.

Don't you agree?

I call myself a YouTuber because I upload very frequently. I upload videos on different days of the week because on other days I am busy with school and other stuff.

I call myself a YouTuber and I'm cool with the word. I may not be a big channel but I've been uploading on a regular basis for months and I work hard on it :) So anyone who has a channel and uploads regularly can call themselves that. Some people will never become 'YouTube famous' so its hardly fair to only give the title to the popular ones...

I like the name YouTuber and agree that people who post content constantly on YouTube are YouTubers. I don't actually refer to myself as a YouTuber, though. If I am telling someone about my channel, I don't assume they know what it means to be a YouTuber. I tell them I have a YouTube channel and post funny videos there.

I don't think there is any requirement other than getting enjoyment out of creating and sharing content with other people. If you like to youtube then you are a youtuber. If you just youtube just to do it without getting satisfaction or enjoyment from it then you're just someone who posts videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back