Voice Acting Do you animate? Do you voice act? I need your help.

WonderWhale

I`m asking anyone who can animate or voice act. Can someone animate or voice act in a Youtube series for me? I can only write, not animate. I need voice actors, too. I`ve had this idea for a while, and I`ve gotten peoples opinion, and I only got positive ones. I wonder if anyone is out there who is willing to help. I`m probably sounding way too desperate, but, I kind of am. If you can animate, or voice act, and are willing to animate or act for me, I am beyond grateful for your help. Thank you so much.

Contact Info
Text (Imessage): twerkbuddha@aol.com

Hi.. welcome to YTtalk, I'm an animator as well as a voice actor with a good mic. However I'm not interested sorry but I can suggest Calling Cast Club, to find good voice actors, and probably Newgrounds or HyunsDojo to find an animator (or more) to help your project. best of luck.

Last edited:
Hi.. welcome to YTtalk, I'm and animator as well as a voice actor with a good mic. However I'm not interested sorry but I can suggest Calling Cast Club, to find good voice actors, and probably Newgrounds or HyunsDojo to find an animator (or more) to help your project. best of luck.
Thanks! It means a lot!

Yes, and I`m okay with taking my time, as long as anyone who helps me is, too.
I do not think that was why he asked. As he said, animating takes a long time (like, really long), so the chance of anybody randomly walking by, saying "Hi, you haven't really said anything about the job, and you haven't showcased your writing skills in any way, and you are not saying anything about payment, but I lack imagination myself, am bored, need stuff for my portfolio, and need purpose in my life, so I will help you!" is next to zero..

I suggest you try to find a way to sell the idea better: tell about the idea, show what you bring to the table, and maybe even give something in return :) (payment or something you can help others with)

Not trying to be a downer here, just trying to help you increase your chances ;)

Back