Do people feel threaten by you making YouTube videos?

The C.O.O. of a company I used to work for objected to my YouTube channel because he believed that it was incompatible with the image of the company. He wanted me to stop publishing any videos. Thankfully the other directors were curious to see how my channel would develop, and although they did not support me neither did they try to stop me.
Now (4 years later) the C.O.O. has lost his job, and I work for another company that headhunted me precisely because of my YouTube channel. They are my main sponsor and incredibly supportive.

I have never had anyone tell me to not make videos. I had an ex-boyfriend make fun of my content, but he was obviously a jerk so that didn't last long. Don't let people bully you into not doing something that you enjoy doing, because people will come and go. If someone is that negative towards things you enjoy then they aren't ment to be in a relationship with you

On a second thought maybe is the original post's question that make anyone say "no, never happened".
The restrictions start inside our own mind. For example how many times i trash video if there is an unknown kids face, licence plates clearly shown, takeaway coffee cups with firm etc.
I have some videos " on the road" driving i mean. It would be an overkill to mask and blur all car's licence plates in 3 - 5 minutes videos just for stock footage so i left it untouched.
But if anyone appeared claiming that i violate its personal rights i would delete the video immediately without thinking that i was not allowed or threaten him / her.

:)

Back