Disabled adsense - partnering still possible?

TwinTails

Got music?
So I was looking at the Acifin Network requirements a moment ago and read this-

"December 2012 update: We can now partner AdSense disabled channels.
What is Adsense disabled? This means if you HAD Adsense and Google took it away from you, leaving your monetisation tab disabled. Today we actually gained the ability to partner channels that this has happened to. Please feel free to re-apply if you were declined in the past."

Are there any other networks which have/will have this ability?

I was thinking the same thing? My AdSense has been disabled but currently appealing it as the email address that has been disabled isn't mine. (I Think I Got Hacked)

Hopefully you still can be partnered :)

The only network`s that have this atm are Viso and Acifin , out of those 2 :

Viso has 1 year contracts

Acifin has 5 year contracts

They`re both under BBTV so payments will be the same, I`ve heard bad things about Acifin`s support.

I recommend Viso

Well, whats the reputation of said network?
I hadn't heard of them before today, but apparently they have "600+ CHANNELS | 1,500,000+ SUBSCRIBERS | 30,000,000+ MONTHLY VIEWS"

The only network`s that have this atm are Viso and Acifin , out of those 2 :

Viso has 1 year contracts

Acifin has 5 year contracts

They`re both under BBTV so payments will be the same, I`ve heard bad things about Acifin`s support.

I recommend Viso

Thanks, I will check them out also. I will likely stay away from lengthy contracts if I ever decide to partner in the future...

I hadn't heard of them before today, but apparently they have "600+ CHANNELS | 1,500,000+ SUBSCRIBERS | 30,000,000+ MONTHLY VIEWS"

Thanks, I will check them out also. I will likely stay away from lengthy contracts if I ever decide to partner in the future...
600 channels which are getting 10 views a day. lol not really but 300, that's an easy amount of partners to achieve if your requirements are that low.

Plus they lie about Networks being shut down by Google which is false obviously
6a49d71ced0023558e6874f5e16ae9d5.png

I have the same problem as Jazzy. Acifin is out of the question for me, there is no way I'm taking on a 5 year contract. Viso, the info they have on their website is vague... Hopefully more networks will begin allowing previously banned adsense users asylum lol.

Back