Dilemma, Fullscreen loves my channel and wants to partner..

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the advice guys, I am not afraid of Adsense at all. I have a friend who's like daily clicking on his own ads to make money and he's not even getting banned. (lol) The main thing is i'm not working at the moment, 5 days school a week and I can go out and spend money from Youtube.
I don't want to change this! :p
So the only reason that i'd join would be that I would earn more.. I would like to talk to someone from the Netherlands who already did this, I'm going to search for one I guesssss

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, I am not afraid of Adsense at all. I have a friend who's like daily clicking on his own ads to make money and he's not even getting banned. (lol) The main thing is i'm not working at the moment, 5 days school a week and I can go out and spend money from Youtube.
I don't want to change this! :p
So the only reason that i'd join would be that I would earn more.. I would like to talk to someone from the Netherlands who already did this, I'm going to search for one I guesssss
Woah.. Tell your friend not to click on ads.. It is a stupid idea!...
Out of interest can you give a ball park figure what you earning?

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes you will earn more since the CPM of Fullscreen is higher then the one you are getting currently from YouTube (even with their Cut). But don`t expect to see it increase in the first Month. Many do seem to forget that when you joining a Network it need some time till the new Ads kick in.

No your CTR won`t be better since to actually increase it you would need more (monetizeable) Views and if you are not providing some fresh Content everyone wants to see each Day your CTR won`t increase in a Way you would noticed it on your Bank Account.

If your 10.000 Views each Day are all monetizeable Once you should just give it a try. So far we haven`t seen anyone that had said anything about getting not paid more from Fullscreen then from YouTube. Hell some even did stop working after they had joined them so I can only assume that even if you are not getting Million of Views it actually might be a try worth it.

Just to be sure and you understand it before you click/apply on anything:

Joining a Network won`t increase your Views, it will always be your Content that will drive Viewers to revisit your YouTube Channel so make sure your Content is as good as possible.

Reactions: FareszM

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
Yes you will earn more since the CPM of Fullscreen is higher then the one you are getting currently from YouTube (even with their Cut). But don`t expect to see it increase in the first Month. Many do seem to forget that when you joining a Network it need some time till the new Ads kick in.

No your CTR won`t be better since to actually increase it you would need more (monetizeable) Views and if you are not providing some fresh Content everyone wants to see each Day your CTR won`t increase in a Way you would noticed it on your Bank Account.

If your 10.000 Views each Day are all monetizeable Once you should just give it a try. So far we haven`t seen anyone that had said anything about getting not paid more from Fullscreen then from YouTube. Hell some even did stop working after they had joined them so I can only assume that even if you are not getting Million of Views it actually might be a try worth it.

Just to be sure and you understand it before you click/apply on anything:

Joining a Network won`t increase your Views, it will always be your Content that will drive Viewers to revisit your YouTube Channel so make sure your Content is as good as possible.

Good summary:)