Dilemma, Fullscreen loves my channel and wants to partner..

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some of you already know that I'm with this dilemma if I should or shouldn't joint a network.
I am afraid because I'm from the Netherlands they maybe can't provide like very good advertisement and stuff. I started this topic to maybe get any more feedback about this.
I am afraid I will make less money, because Adsense is paying me ''okay'' right now.
Very low cpc btw.. 0,03 cents.. and a CTR of like 4% CPM like between 1 and 3 euros.

I'm having like 10.000 views a day btw.

Thanks all answers appreciated.

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
Some of you already know that I'm with this dilemma if I should or shouldn't joint a network.
I am afraid because I'm from the Netherlands they maybe can't provide like very good advertisement and stuff. I started this topic to maybe get any more feedback about this.
I am afraid I will make less money, because Adsense is paying me ''okay'' right now.
Very low cpc btw.. 0,03 cents.. and a CTR of like 4% CPM like between 1 and 3 euros.

I'm having like 10.000 views a day btw.

Thanks all answers appreciated.

Fullscreen have partners throughout the world..
The way advertising works now...

Say you have been searching around google for flights to America..
Then it will somehow pick up on that, and all the adverts that you see will somehow be related to flights.
I am not sure if you have noticed that.

Fullscreen does not create the adverts.
Google still creates the adverts -- Then the money goes to Fullscreen, who pay you.
Fullscreen is just the middle man

It is still the same, except you won't earn as much

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fullscreen have partners throughout the world..
The way advertising works now...

Say you have been searching around google for flights to America..
Then it will somehow pick up on that, and all the adverts that you see will somehow be related to flights.
I am not sure if you have noticed that.

Fullscreen does not create the adverts.
Google still creates the adverts -- Then the money goes to Fullscreen, who pay you.
Fullscreen is just the middle man

It is still the same, except you won't earn as much
So you're saying I won't earn as much. Because they are telling me they are also offering like higher premium ads.

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
So you're saying I won't earn as much. Because they are telling me they are also offering like higher premium ads.

Without a network now you are earning the full amount you can get -- Google does not take anything away from you.

WITH a network, you will have ads on your video by GOOGLE. The ad revenue goes to your network, and then they divide it up 80/20 or something like that.

Without a network you have the chance of being click bombed, and your adsense account disabled

Reactions: FareszM

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Without a network now you are earning the full amount you can get -- Google does not take anything away from you.

WITH a network, you will have ads on your video by GOOGLE. The ad revenue goes to your network, and then they divide it up 80/20 or something like that.

Without a network you have the chance of being click bombed, and your adsense account disabled
So there's not chance I will earn more than I'm earning right now? Because then it's a no for sure. Thanks for the advice

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
So there's not chance I will earn more than I'm earning right now? Because then it's a no for sure. Thanks for the advice
You will earn much more as you get bigger.. Each day you get more and more views..
That increases your revenue.

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Adsense is risky in my opinion.
Going with a network is way safer.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You almost want to join a network to be protected from Adsense. They will ban you if you look at them the wrong way...not even joking. I can't tell you how many times I have seen it here. Plus if you get your adsense banned you can never make money or partner with a network ever again unless you create a new channel.

KingDenzel92

Reaction score
As NerdzSquared said, they will be a middle man. But you won't necessarily earn less, in fact most people say you earn more. The difference is like you said you believe you have a low CPC, so Fullscreen would improve this by using Premium advertisers and getting more advertisers that want to advertise on your video so they would be bidding higher and therefore you would have a higher CPC and would be earning more.

Reactions: FareszM

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
As NerdzSquared said, they will be a middle man. But you won't necessarily earn less, in fact most people say you earn more. The difference is like you said you believe you have a low CPC, so Fullscreen would improve this by using Premium advertisers and getting more advertisers that want to advertise on your video so they would be bidding higher and therefore you would have a higher CPC and would be earning more.
Said like a true sir

Reactions: Frassmiles