Did anyones Youtube account get suspended too?

What kind of content was on your channel? Or, what games? What recent games? (Might be able to help figure out what caused the ToS violation)
The video that I uploaded the day of it getting suspended was a GTA 5 video. If we are looking at all my videos I had Minecraft, Runescape, Alien Isolation, GTA 5, Call Of Duty Ghosts and thats about it. I don't see why any of these titles would get me suspended.

The video that I uploaded the day of it getting suspended was a GTA 5 video. If we are looking at all my videos I had Minecraft, Runescape, Alien Isolation, GTA 5, Call Of Duty Ghosts and thats about it. I don't see why any of these titles would get me suspended.
Hmmm...
I know this sounds awkward, but what was in that GTA 5 video?
The stuff that makes GTA 5 known for M (people say "Oh GTA 5? Must be rated M.") is not allowed on YouTube.
Talking about that uh... "STUFF"
Not the gore, or violence, or 'drinks'
But that OTHER "STUFF"

Outside of obvious copyright issues, the far and away most common reason for channel termination is tags in description which is a TOS violation. The unfortunate part about it is that each video that has tags in the description is considered a violation, and as a result when YouTube hits your channel, it will flag multiple violations at the same time triggering an automatic termination without any warning to go along with it. This is because usually people who do this, have a ton of videos up with the same violation by the time their channel is reviewed.

Outside of obvious copyright issues, the far and away most common reason for channel termination is tags in description which is a TOS violation. The unfortunate part about it is that each video that has tags in the description is considered a violation, and as a result when YouTube hits your channel, it will flag multiple violations at the same time triggering an automatic termination without any warning to go along with it. This is because usually people who do this, have a ton of videos up with the same violation by the time their channel is reviewed.
Wait tags in the description, what do you mean. Like any tag that I have has to be not be a word that I use in the description? Is that really a youtube rule?

YouTube has never clarified exactly what constitutes meta tagging afaik but it does seem to be when people are writing lists similar to this or having them with commas stuck between each one somewhere in a full block within the description like so:

Call Of Duty
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Call of Duty gameplay
COD Lets Play
COD 4
COD Walkthrough
How to COD
Killstreaks in Call of Duty.

Or:

Call Of Duty, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty gameplay, COD Lets Play, COD 4, COD Walkthrough, How to COD, Killstreaks in Call of Duty.

Please also only add tags to the tag section of your metadata. Adding additional tags to the description of your video may constitutes spam and may result in the removal of your video.

From here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en-GB

They don't appear to mean natural lists for example if you were doing a video on Call of Duty and you put something like:

Call of Duty gameplay with OwnCore, today I was playing with PewDiePie, iBallisticSquid, StampyLongNose and a few other friends on the latest COD maps which included Green Area, Purple Area 65, Death Zone, Empty Fields and Fire Worlds.

That to me I can't see being a violation with it being written as part of a proper description and lists do occur when describing things naturally.

My channel is also closed, i did not followed the rules, a warning came at my gmail address ...
I did not check mail at that address and i did not know that i am breaking the rules ,just because i have not checked the mail i lost channel , but now i have two new ...

It is sad, I don't know what I did wrong. They should at least tell us so that we can avoid it in the future.

Back