Did anyones Youtube account get suspended too?

Own Core

Recently my youtube account got suspended for a reason that is unknown. They didn't contact me about why it got suspended I just can't log into it anymore. I tried to get it appealed because I have no idea what I got suspended and I haven't gotten a response. My friend told me that other accounts got suspended too, has this happened to any of you guys? Do you guys know anything on this topic? It happened right before christmas and I am just getting around to setting up my new account so that I can continue to make videos. I would really like to have my main channel back so that I don't have to start from 0. Any advice is appreciated

This hasn't happened to me... Which account got suspended? The one in your link?

Also, what does it say when you try to log in? Are you sure you got suspended?

youtube must be cleaning old accounts again (its early this time) so maybe thats the reason, that or maybe they have a computer system telling how old a account needs to be inactive before it is deleted by the computer.

But I was very active on the account. I uploaded a video the day I was suspended.
My original questions stand.
I doubt your account was cleaned.

I doubt YouTube cleans inactive accounts judging by video upload. Cleaning via finding accounts used to only sub to one person and to never be seen again (Sub-bots anybody?) yeah, would probably get cleaned, but not an account like yours.

But I have no idea how I violated the terms of service. Is there anyway that I can talk to a youtube person on the phone or talk to someone directly. All I have been getting when I go to them is prerecorded responses and none of them solve my problem. Is there any possibility that I will get my account back?

Sadly not, your chances of talking to a live person at YouTube are about the same as seeing a talking unicorn :/

Back