Voice Acting Deep "Radio-Broadcaster" Like Voice

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Hi!

I am searching for someone who is willing to help me out by lending their voice to me ;)
I need a voice which is kinda deep and fit for a trailer-like voice, something alike to a voice which would be perfect as a radio broadcaster guy.

The only requirements are:
- A decent microphone (just so we can get a clear audio)
- Being consistent,replying quickly and being able to get the work done in a short amount of time.

That's pretty much it.
Leave a reply here if you think you can help me out!

Hey hey!

Check out my trailer in sig for my more scripty-type voice, and any of my recent videos for my more review type voice. I get a lot of compliments, though I'm modest about it. Let me know if its what you are looking for and we can PM details perhaps?

Hey hey!

Check out my trailer in sig for my more scripty-type voice, and any of my recent videos for my more review type voice. I get a lot of compliments, though I'm modest about it. Let me know if its what you are looking for and we can PM details perhaps?
I might send you a pm because I need one sooner or later ;)

I'm up for it if you still need it. I've done a bit of voiceover work fro some youtubers who needed this exact thing, and I have a quality microphone.

Definitely late to the party on this one! But if you ever need a British male voice, I'd be up for it and have a decent mic. Also happy to send you a clip :)

Hey Captain,

I'd be more than willing to help you with some VO work if you still need it. I actually help host a podcast and have previous broadcasting experience on a small station. We're taking a break from our channel at the moment, so I have the time. Feel free to check it out our Prime Show to get a feel for my voice, but I have a range of voices I can offer.

Hey Captain,

I'd be more than willing to help you with some VO work if you still need it. I actually help host a podcast and have previous broadcasting experience on a small station. We're taking a break from our channel at the moment, so I have the time. Feel free to check it out our Prime Show to get a feel for my voice, but I have a range of voices I can offer.
I will contact you if I ever need some people...!

I've got a rather deep voice, though have no clue if I can pull off the radio broadcaster tone. Never tried that out before.

Back