Voice Acting Deep "Radio-Broadcaster" Like Voice

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi!

I am searching for someone who is willing to help me out by lending their voice to me ;)
I need a voice which is kinda deep and fit for a trailer-like voice, something alike to a voice which would be perfect as a radio broadcaster guy.

The only requirements are:
- A decent microphone (just so we can get a clear audio)
- Being consistent,replying quickly and being able to get the work done in a short amount of time.

That's pretty much it.
Leave a reply here if you think you can help me out!

Reactions: Jenni Nexus

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey hey!

Check out my trailer in sig for my more scripty-type voice, and any of my recent videos for my more review type voice. I get a lot of compliments, though I'm modest about it. Let me know if its what you are looking for and we can PM details perhaps?

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

CaptainDelugo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey hey!

Check out my trailer in sig for my more scripty-type voice, and any of my recent videos for my more review type voice. I get a lot of compliments, though I'm modest about it. Let me know if its what you are looking for and we can PM details perhaps?
I might send you a pm because I need one sooner or later ;)

Ylatten

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm up for it if you still need it. I've done a bit of voiceover work fro some youtubers who needed this exact thing, and I have a quality microphone.

FunkyFreshFood

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Definitely late to the party on this one! But if you ever need a British male voice, I'd be up for it and have a decent mic. Also happy to send you a clip :)

Seebeard

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Animator
Hey Captain,

I'd be more than willing to help you with some VO work if you still need it. I actually help host a podcast and have previous broadcasting experience on a small station. We're taking a break from our channel at the moment, so I have the time. Feel free to check it out our Prime Show to get a feel for my voice, but I have a range of voices I can offer.

Reactions: CaptainDelugo

CaptainDelugo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Captain,

I'd be more than willing to help you with some VO work if you still need it. I actually help host a podcast and have previous broadcasting experience on a small station. We're taking a break from our channel at the moment, so I have the time. Feel free to check it out our Prime Show to get a feel for my voice, but I have a range of voices I can offer.
I will contact you if I ever need some people...!

Reactions: Seebeard

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I've got a rather deep voice, though have no clue if I can pull off the radio broadcaster tone. Never tried that out before.