Dead subscribers

Captain Ros

Loving YTtalk
Hey, guys!
In 2017 I was so inactive... depression, sadness, doubt in my own skills... and that caused me a lot of dead subscribers. I have almost 11 000 subscribers, and my newest videos could not go more than 1 000 views.
What do you think about it? I was thinking about starting a new channel cause I'm not happy with the videos I made in the past (not all of them at least). I'm ready to continue with YouTube now but I just don't know how to start. What do you think?
Thanks!

Keep posting mate. Make stuff that makes you happy and see where it leads. Clearly was very good at getting an audience. Eventually people who find your content and like what you make!

On a side note would love to know how you got to that point.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I used to think subscribers were dead but now I think YouTube isn’t notifying them and if they knew, would watch

I have almost 11 000 subscribers, and my newest videos could not go more than 1 000 views.
That is great for a channel that has been inactive for a year or more. Take it up from here and start uploading videos frequently:up2: No reason at all to start a new channel IMO (unless you want to create totally different content od course). Your channel is doing great, looking great so just keep up the good work:):up2:

At least you have 1000 views most of my subs are dead I hardly get any views. Keep pushing forward you'll get more subs and views.

Last edited:
I wouldn't start a new channel or anything like that. Although, I do understand. Had a popular video, at least for me, a couple of years ago and got around 1000 subs from it. However, I get less than 50 views on most videos I post now. But I've only recently become really active on my channel. It kind of stinks, but I imagine even the biggest of channels have inactive subscribers.

On the old videos maybe private the ones you don't like as well? I went through and did that with my channel. It will effect some analytics and things obviously, but for me it felt good to clean it up.

Back