Custom Video Thumbnail as Non-Partner?

GuruguyGaming

How do get a custom video thumbnail as a non-partner? Isn't there a way to do it by uploading the image at a certain timeframe in the video? (And is there a way to add it on already uploaded videos?)

I don't know either but it is weird I am not partnered but I have them and my friends don't. Which I think is unfair

I think it may have something to with how old the account is or how many views you have. My main YT account has it but my gaming channel (being new) doesn't :(

I've been researching this question myself. I've seen many people say that you need to be active for one month and you will get Custom Thumbnails, but I am not 100% sure since I'm not at the 1 month mark yet.

How do get a custom video thumbnail as a non-partner? Isn't there a way to do it by uploading the image at a certain timeframe in the video? (And is there a way to add it on already uploaded videos?)
Enable monetization, then you'll have them. I used to do it but I dont need to do it any more as I'm partnered. Hope this helped ;)

Yeah, general idea is pretty much to be active, be entertaining and keep the crowd voting for you!

Back