Creator X - Am I qualifed?

Good luck everyone on applying! I recently received a reply from Creator X and I got accepted! So excited. Now need to wait for contract

Your daily views look good and commentary was great! (lack of profanity was a major plus) Your voice was so soothing in the most recent video. lol If they don't approve, then PM us and we'll figure out why. We're excited to get you on board!

We're looking at about 7 business days for application review right now. Thought the featured video on your channel was very well done! Lots of potential. :) Any idea what your daily views are at right now?
Aww, thanks! That video has been gaining me alot of views and subscribers which I'm really happy about :D and thanks, I guess its worth the wait. :)
Also, you can see my views here : socialblade.com/youtube/user/thisisollygreen

Good luck everyone on applying! I recently received a reply from Creator X and I got accepted! So excited. Now need to wait for contract
Good to hear! :) Usually get the contract within 3 business days after replying with requested info.

Aww, thanks! That video has been gaining me alot of views and subscribers which I'm really happy about :D and thanks, I guess its worth the wait. :)
Yeah, partnering can be kind of slow. (the last step with YouTube can be from 24 hours to several weeks)

Your views are right near where we want them... a bit under. That said, the review team can decide based on content, so hopefully they hit on a good video. ;) If you were to get denied, PM us and we'll advise you on what to do going forward.

Hey I applied and got approved and signed the contract with creator x on the 9th. How come I still haven't heard back? :)

Hey I applied and got approved and signed the contract with creator x on the 9th. How come I still haven't heard back? :)
Well, as long as you got access to the Fullscreen dashboard, then everything should be fine. On the high end YouTube can take up to 6 weeks.

If you go to the Creator X -> General Discussions forum there's a "Frequently Asked Questions" thread at the top with more info and screenshot of the prompt you're waiting on.

Hope that helps and thanks for joining! :)

PS If you didn't get a Welcome email, then check your spambox and let us know here... we'll look into it.

Good to hear! :) Usually get the contract within 3 business days after replying with requested info.

Yeah, partnering can be kind of slow. (the last step with YouTube can be from 24 hours to several weeks)

Your views are right near where we want them... a bit under. That said, the review team can decide based on content, so hopefully they hit on a good video. ;) If you were to get denied, PM us and we'll advise you on what to do going forward.
Yeah I got denied :/ sort of was upset because I thought that my content must of sucked. :(

Hopefully get an answer from Creator X soon :D Well, tomorrow is a Saturday so probably not.
Well, it is 3 business days to next step. So, if you replied with your age or parent's email past Tues, then it will likely carry over to next week.

Yeah I got denied :/ sort of was upset because I thought that my content must of sucked. :(
Come on... don't think like that! :( It was likely the views... like we said... they were a bit borderline. It's possible they didn't even watch a video if they looked at view data that didn't include your most recent gains. We try to check out every channel, but get a lot of applications, so if it doesn't seem close to that person at that moment, then it may not get reviewed based simply on content.

We'll look into it, okay? :) We'll PM you when we have more info!

:O I see! I replied with my parent's email so that must be the reason why my parents have not receive the contract. Thanks for telling me this cos' I kept pestering my mom to check her email

:O I see! I replied with my parent's email so that must be the reason why my parents have not receive the contract. Thanks for telling me this cos' I kept pestering my mom to check her email
No worries. We saw an email come through with your channel name yesterday. Did you get anything yet? (also, have her check her spambox)

Back