Creativenation will not PAY. HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, we have no revenue to payout for your channel.
the COO told me i earned ''$930.54'' so i dont know how i havent earned nothing. im not accusing but obviously some dodgy is going on. i earned well over $3000 as $930.54 was for november, and i earned about $2000 for december.

and once again, only one or two of my videos got a copyright strike, so how could of youtube not paid you is unbelievable.

the COO told me i earned ''$930.54'' so i dont know how i havent earned nothing. im not accusing but obviously some dodgy is going on. i earned well over $3000 as $930.54 was for november, and i earned about $2000 for december.
Well, YouTube has reclaimed it all, so you're out of luck.

okay ill take your word for it, thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1389553268,1389552362][/DOUBLEPOST]
actually, with all due respect, can i have some proof that they reclaimed all of it? pm me if you want, or accept my skype request.[DOUBLEPOST=1389554272][/DOUBLEPOST]the reason why i am asking , is because i know for a fact why would youtube reclaim the earnings for my legit gta videos? someone dodgy is going on here.

You upload copyrighted stuff and expect to get paid for it? No, s**t doesn't work that way. And how on earth would you have made 900 bucks from a channel with only 1 sub :rolleyes:
was all the videos on my channel copyrighted? NO

so where the f**k is my earnings for my other videos is what i want to know.

gtfo, ''mate''. :/

and i had 1000+ subs

and once again i had legit gaming videos uploaded on my channel, so youtube 100% wouldn't of reclaimed it.

and i had 1000+ subs

and once again i had legit gaming videos uploaded on my channel, so youtube 100% wouldn't of reclaimed it.

Yes they would.. If you uploaded something copyright and the person who copyrighted wanted money then YouTube would re-claim the earning on your channel to pay.

and i had 1000+ subs

When I go to find your channel:

YouTube account TVSHOWSDAILY has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
  • BBC Worldwide Ltd.
Your channel has obviously been terminated because you don't give a rats a** about copyright. Any and all ad earnings you made while the channel was active have been reclaimed by YouTube as a result. In fact it surprises me that you're still partnered.

Yes they would.. If you uploaded something copyright and the person who copyrighted wanted money then YouTube would re-claim the earning on your channel to pay.

nice try buddy... but the whole point of reclaiming is to reclaim the earnings from the copyright video.

i still want proof of 'all' my earnings being reclaimed.

so far no response from ceo or coo.[DOUBLEPOST=1389557343,1389557262][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I go to find your channel:

YouTube account TVSHOWSDAILY has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
  • BBC Worldwide Ltd.
Your channel has obviously been terminated because you don't give a rats a** about copyright. Any and all ad earnings you made while the channel was active have been reclaimed by YouTube as a result. In fact it surprises me that you're still partnered.
im not still partnered. but your missing the point. only several of my videos were actually claimed for copyright. the rest were all my own videos.

nice try buddy... but the whole point of reclaiming is to reclaim the earnings from the copyright video.

i still want proof of 'all' my earnings being reclaimed.

so far no response from ceo or coo.

"
YouTube account TVSHOWSDAILY has been terminated because we have received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants, including:
  • BBC Worldwide Ltd."

Look up copyright..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back