Creativenation will not PAY. HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elopi23

I joned this network in november to make money on my channel as I had lost my job :(

then come this month, I was meant to be paid on the 6th and got no PAY. now 13th still no PAY, support no answer my advice!!

I earned over 100 dollars and I need it to pay my bills!!! its my only income I need it by tomorrow please help me :(

The only advice that i could offer you is contact them via there support email if you have not done so already or if they have a contact phone number try and give them and call to see what is going on sorry to hear that you are in this situation i hope you are able to get it resolved.

I joned this network in november to make money on my channel as I had lost my job :(

then come this month, I was meant to be paid on the 6th and got no PAY. now 13th still no PAY, support no answer my advice!!

I earned over 100 dollars and I need it to pay my bills!!! its my only income I need it by tomorrow please help me :(
You can actually sue them. That is theft.

Hey, Owner here.

Our Payday for paypal is the 10th and for Western Union/ Bank Transfer is the 14th.

I earned over 100 dollars

You earned 74 cents, paypal only lets us transfer amounts of 1$ or over, which is why you never received anything, it will be added to your balance for next month :)

i dont want to sound liek an idiot.. but why not look for a job instead of youtubing :/ i know its nicer to be at home, but ask for legal advice from the goverment on help as you lost your job :) you might not live the high life, BUT you will have less bills coming in oyur house :)

Hey, Owner here.

Our Payday for paypal is the 10th and for Western Union/ Bank Transfer is the 14th.

You earned 74 cents, paypal only lets us transfer amounts of 1$ or over, which is why you never received anything, it will be added to your balance for next month :)

Maybe you have to show him where he can see what he really earned, because there is a HUGE different between 100$ and 74 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back