Commentary Creating a Youtube Group Channel - Equal TV

Ok so I really want to have a whole community of talented equal people who can post videos online to a channel so that everyone else can enjoy themselves. The channel I have thought of goes like this

A channel where there will be a few people who are in charge of uploading videos
Different playlists in the channel where different teams will be each team will be a different type of video to upload and each team is not stuck to one subject. Each person is allowed to be in any team they wish and even multiple teams so far there are 4 teams and each team will have quite a few people in it.

I hoping that maybe one day if the channel gets big enough the members included will be advertised so that they can earn revenue of off there own videos.

The teams I have thought of so far:
Music
Gaming
Reviews
Vlogs

If you would like to join reply to this forum with the following information:

Youtube Name: GingerCookie96
Subscribers: 54
Content on your channel: Vlogs and Gaming
Team you wish to be in: Gaming
Skype Name: samuel.cooke7

Once you have replied message me on skype and I will invite you to the group

I think this is a good idea and i am interested but there may be an issue if you plan to limit people to only being able to upload one type of content[DOUBLEPOST=1371494600,1371494577][/DOUBLEPOST]Either way i'd be happy to do reviews

I think this is a good idea and i am interested but there may be an issue if you plan to limit people to only being able to upload one type of content[DOUBLEPOST=1371494600,1371494577][/DOUBLEPOST]Either way i'd be happy to do reviews
^^^ What this guy said. I don't think anyone can stand playing one game like Minecraft or Call of Duty forever

I'd love to join!!

YouTube Name: MrWapk
Subscribers: 118
Games on your channel: GTA IV, GTA San Andreas, Indie games
Team you wish to be in: Game Reviews, Indie games, and Horror games
Skype Name: musicistheanswertoitall

I would like some more information before making a decision. Here are my questions:
  1. What's the purpose of this channel? Is there a name planned for it?
  2. Will its goal be to eventually be partnered and make ad revenue? How would that get split up?
  3. Quality control? Branding?
  4. Strict uploading schedules?
  5. Will it be videos uploaded onto our own channels, and then put into playlists on this group channel, or will we all have access to it and be uploading directly to that channel?
  6. Will we be advertising our own channels through that channel?
  7. What is your favorite color? This is, of course, the most important question. Answer carefully.

1. What's the purpose of this channel? The main purpose is to get multiple people together to play games with each other for the enjoyment of others
  2. Will its goal be to eventually be partnered and make ad revenue? No it wouldn't if it got to be partnered then I would make sure that everyone in the channel were being subscribed meaning they may be able to get partnered meaning they can make their own reveneue
  3. Quality control? Obviously there will be quality control. Branding Im not to sure what you mean by this
  4. Strict uploading schedules? There will be no massive strict uploading schedule but no uploading when you feel like it. I would like some sort of schedule
  5. Will it be videos uploaded onto our own channels, and then put into playlists on this group channel, or will we all have access to it and be uploading directly to that channel? No the videos will be sent to a leader of the team who will then upload it each team leader will have access to the account.
  6. Will we be advertising our own channels through that channel? Yes that was a main aim
  7. What is your favorite color? Orange, not obvious from the name of my account

By branding, I mean a unified aesthetic or theme across the channel that helps to identify it. Video thumbnails, the banner, outro overlays and such should all fit together.

Also, I want to know some more specifics about quality control, if there are any at this time.

Also also, you answered question 7 all wrong.

I just want to get an idea of how this will turn out before I even think about wanting to join in.

How did I answer it wrong my favourite colour is orange. And quality control is I will have the team leaders watch the video first to ensure that the video is up to standard. There wont be any videos where mics arent good or video quality isnt good but I will make exceptions if the content is good

Back