Other Creating a Collab Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be posting once a week!
okay cool. For our own indiviual niche with one video each or like as a group in one video? I mainly give advice :) for couples and singles and rant from time to time. I would like to hear any schedule you have in mind when you have enough people. Im definitely interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1481274540,1481274410][/DOUBLEPOST]
We would be posting once a week!
have you already started this channel?

okay cool. For our own indiviual niche with one video each or like as a group in one video? I mainly give advice :) for couples and singles and rant from time to time. I would like to hear any schedule you have in mind when you have enough people. Im definitely interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1481274540,1481274410][/DOUBLEPOST]
have you already started this channel?

I have not already started this channel, but if everyone who was interested on this post did it then we would only need one more person. I planned on having random weeks where we pick our own topic and then other weeks where we decide on a theme for the week. we'd each have an assigned day to post :)

Would be an exciting thing to watch! Please message me or DM somewhere (@.hunhura) and tell when you're set up ('cause I'm afraid I'll forget it and I don't even know the channel name to write it down somewhere)

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have not already started this channel, but if everyone who was interested on this post did it then we would only need one more person. I planned on having random weeks where we pick our own topic and then other weeks where we decide on a theme for the week. we'd each have an assigned day to post :)
okay cool Im Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back