Other Creating a Collab Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaime Salai

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm 18 and am starting a youtube collar channel. I really enjoy the idea of a collab channel, and I was wanting to know if anyone was interested.

Info:
We'd have 7 people and would each post one day a week
We can create themes for each week or just post random topics.
We'll start a group text message or groupme for the collaborators.
We'll start as soon as possible.

Auditions:
Any ages are welcome to audition.
You can do anything (story time, makeup tutorial, gaming, haul, introduction to you, etc).
Try to keep it under 10 minutes for story times, but if need be, you can go longer.
Hopefully will pick 6 more lucky guys or girls for the channel by November 1st.
Post a video with a title including (Jaime Renee Collab Submission) and if you want to assure that I see it, comment it on this post.

Thanks, and if you have any questions, feel free to reply to this!
Jaime :)

Last edited:

Nica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is an interesting idea. I'm all for supporting other YouTubers and hopefully, making friends along the journey. :)

Kendall Novacek

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer, Other
I might be interested! I'm looking to not only grow my channel but also join a collab channel to gain more internet friends/supporters!

LegallyBlack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would do this! me and the other owner of this channel could count as one person if you'd like that. Let us know.

Jaime Salai

Reaction score
I might be interested! I'm looking to not only grow my channel but also join a collab channel to gain more internet friends/supporters!
Okay!! I'd love to talk more! Message me or DM me on Twitter (this would be easier) @_princessjaime_[DOUBLEPOST=1480485256,1480485165][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is an interesting idea. I'm all for supporting other YouTubers and hopefully, making friends along the journey. :)
Okay! I'd love to talk more! Message me or DM me on twitter (this would be easier) @_princessjaime_[DOUBLEPOST=1480485279][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would do this! me and the other owner of this channel could count as one person if you'd like that. Let us know.
Okay! I'd love to talk more! Message me or DM me on twitter (this would be easier) @_princessjaime_

Status
Not open for further replies.