Create Transparent Call To Action Overlays!

Cool. I will when I get time tomorrow. Thanks again. I know many people use Vegas, but I have no experience with it.

If you watch the video I show the exact settings to export transparent animation. (Flv, RGB+ alpha)
Yeah, don't worry about that, I can't even import the premiere project without it messing up. If I import the sequence from Premiere it doesn't even show the text, makes me wonder what the point of allowing PP imports is. lol

Cool. I will when I get time tomorrow. Thanks again. I know many people use Vegas, but I have no experience with it.
I like it because it's rather straight forward, but there's a lot of weird things you have to enable which are turned off by default. Like transparency.

Yeah, don't worry about that, I can't even import the premiere project without it messing up. If I import the sequence from Premiere it doesn't even show the text, makes me wonder what the point of allowing PP imports is. lol
I don't import pp into ae. I import photoshop to ae, then export that to pp. :)

I don't import pp into ae. I import photoshop to ae, then export that to pp. :)
Yeah but I'm trying to import the already animated overlay into AE, seems I can only use dynamic link. I want to see if I can use the transparency option in AE to export it without the background. Although I'm not sure if Premiere Pro can do that directly, might have to check.[DOUBLEPOST=1400986370,1400986246][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm, dynamic linking seems to do it just fine.

Back