Vlog Cooking / Reaction Channel looking for Collaboration

ObscureCooking

Hello,

Warm greetings from Obscure Cooking. We are a growing cooking/reaction YouTube channel that is looking forward to collaborating and growing with others exclusive channels. We have some creative video ideas together with some mysterious dishes to share which we believe will enhance both our channels' popularity and allow us to gain subscribers organically. Please let us know if you are interested in working with us.

* If you do not live close to our studio in LA, We also have an option to ship our mysterious food items to you.

Thank You

Hello,

Warm greetings from Obscure Cooking. We are a growing cooking/reaction YouTube channel that is looking forward to collaborating and growing with others exclusive channels. We have some creative video ideas together with some mysterious dishes to share which we believe will enhance both our channels' popularity and allow us to gain subscribers organically. Please let us know if you are interested in working with us.

* If you do not live close to our studio in LA, We also have an option to ship our mysterious food items to you.

Thank You

Hi!
I live far (FAR) away from LA - but this sounds interesting. Feel free to check out my channel and let me know if there's any possibility there. Thanks!

I'll second that - it actually wouldn't be for this channel but I have another one with my girlfriend that's just getting off the ground and we are open to trying new things for sure. If you want to check out our instagram our user name is @colormymeal

We are in Croatia by the way, if that makes a difference

Back