Vlog Cooking / Reaction Channel looking for Collaboration

ObscureCooking

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

Warm greetings from Obscure Cooking. We are a growing cooking/reaction YouTube channel that is looking forward to collaborating and growing with others exclusive channels. We have some creative video ideas together with some mysterious dishes to share which we believe will enhance both our channels' popularity and allow us to gain subscribers organically. Please let us know if you are interested in working with us.

* If you do not live close to our studio in LA, We also have an option to ship our mysterious food items to you.

Thank You

Reactions: TastesSeoulGood

TastesSeoulGood

Vlogging my adventures in Korea
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello,

Warm greetings from Obscure Cooking. We are a growing cooking/reaction YouTube channel that is looking forward to collaborating and growing with others exclusive channels. We have some creative video ideas together with some mysterious dishes to share which we believe will enhance both our channels' popularity and allow us to gain subscribers organically. Please let us know if you are interested in working with us.

* If you do not live close to our studio in LA, We also have an option to ship our mysterious food items to you.

Thank You
Hi!
I live far (FAR) away from LA - but this sounds interesting. Feel free to check out my channel and let me know if there's any possibility there. Thanks!

LocationIndy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'll second that - it actually wouldn't be for this channel but I have another one with my girlfriend that's just getting off the ground and we are open to trying new things for sure. If you want to check out our instagram our user name is @colormymeal

We are in Croatia by the way, if that makes a difference

Reaction score
I have a channel focus to AU audiences. Can I reup your video. You take 60/ I take 40. :D