Content vs Promotion in the Beginning

What I really want to know is that, now the way I promote my channel and video is just posting them in as many gaming related forum as possible, hopefully they get many views, recently I also opened a Twitter account for my channel. But sometimes posting my video in many sites takes quite a long time, sometimes can be as much time as I make my video. Is this worth it in the beginning? Is this what all of you go through in the beginning? Or should I focus on posting more video, and focus a bit more on SEO stuff like keywords? Would posting more videos drive audience at this stage? or my ways of promoting drive more audience?

hi man, all things you mentioned are right! Even posting more videos helps the YT engine to gain your channel a little bit.
I know what you mean when you say that posting on forums and social requires a lot of work (and the final gain is not comparable to the effort).

I see business companies invest a lot in emails and its working for me too. I tried ADS and this is another great way to get real fans, but of course its money investing

Back